Declined I got banned from Wonderland for "Homophobia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooseToo

May 27, 2021
So literally about 10 minutes ago i have been banned for homophobia even though i didn't really say anything.. But the reason i got banned is restating the ban reason and saying the actual slur. Someone there asked me what i said so i replied with the f word (you know what f word i'm talking about) and then about 5 minutes later, i get banned. And that's about it. I think i should be unbanned as I did not know that i can't restate it and to be honest i really didn't know that could get me banned. My steam id is

STEAM_0:1:511200978

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After taking a quick look in your logs I can see where you said the slur and it looks like you are quoting the thing you said for your ban which isn't something that we would want you to do. Also when looking in your logs you seem to be a bit toxic to some other players and when checking the last time you said the f-slur you told the person to kill themselves along with the slur so because of that I will not be unbanning you and will be adding toxicity to the ban reason. We do not want people saying slurs or being toxic to others under any circumstances.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.