Invalid I got chat restricted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Hello I was the staff member who applied the chat restriction to you.

First of all you complained, Every. Single. Time. You died. Not once did you not scream freekill into the chat, where you were told 6 times, by me & a moderator, to stop complaining. You eventually received a kick for that exact reason.
You didn''t change your behavior at all and came back just to do the exact thing just being more toxic than before
Second of all I explained in chat multiple times why you were killed as well and you did not listen.
Third, you spamming something, does not help your case, which again you were also told to stop.

Fourth:
You ran straight into a heavy who was revving up his minigun miles away from you; hence forcebait. You then screamed freekill etc. etc. where I once again explained that wasn't the case. "im gonna (a)rgue cause hes at the wrong". You telling a Senior-Admin how baiting works is incredibly wrong on so many levels, and even though I could've banned you so many times up until this point for arguing with me on multiple occasions I did not. Clearly a mistake on my part, but I digress. I stopped responding to you since you were still keeping your tantrum going and you since went silent. Right up until where you started screaming freekill again: 1583083350246
Where I had enough and gagged you for the reason given above.

Now since you know what you did wrong, feel free to appeal with the correct format. I have linked it below here. Good day :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.