I GOT GUARD BANNED FOR 86K MINUTES :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTEC Pinky

Member ★
86k mins is like 2 years,i rlly wanna get unbanned cause I like to play guard and all those stuff. My reason: Dr denyiling (for the first time),mfk(I killed 1 guy cause he tried to rebel,and the 3th reason dunno.Unban me bruv

BTEC Pinky

Eight

Admin ★
Can you confirm your guardban is 86,000 minutes long? It should be only 1440 minutes long.

BTEC Pinky

Member ★
Can you confirm your guardban is 86,000 minutes long? It should be only 1440 minutes long.
I think I can so when I was rebelling cause a warden didn't know how to actually play warden at like 2 mins I died and it says that im banned for 86k minutes but when I type in !guardbanstatus it says iam banned for 1440 now iam actually confused to be honest with u admin.I just wanna get over with it cause I love playing BLU. BTEC Pinky
Post automatically merged:

all i can say is LUL 86K
Why is it funny to u?

Blizzard

Member ★
I think I can so when I was rebelling cause a warden didn't know how to actually play warden at like 2 mins I died and it says that im banned for 86k minutes but when I type in !guardbanstatus it says iam banned for 1440 now iam actually confused to be honest with u admin.I just wanna get over with it cause I love playing BLU. BTEC Pinky
Post automatically merged:

Why is it funny to u?
cause you must have freekilled 30 peope for 86minutes lmao thats 1443 hours no point playing for 1443 hours

SL :p

Member ★
OK, first thing i am shocked about is that someone (by someone, i mean a lot of people) still plays those JBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.