I GOT GUARD BANNED FOR 86K MINUTES :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTEC Pinky

Jun 28, 2019
86k mins is like 2 years,i rlly wanna get unbanned cause I like to play guard and all those stuff. My reason: Dr denyiling (for the first time),mfk(I killed 1 guy cause he tried to rebel,and the 3th reason dunno.Unban me bruv

BTEC Pinky

BTEC Pinky

Jun 28, 2019
Can you confirm your guardban is 86,000 minutes long? It should be only 1440 minutes long.
I think I can so when I was rebelling cause a warden didn't know how to actually play warden at like 2 mins I died and it says that im banned for 86k minutes but when I type in !guardbanstatus it says iam banned for 1440 now iam actually confused to be honest with u admin.I just wanna get over with it cause I love playing BLU. BTEC Pinky
Post automatically merged:

all i can say is LUL 86K
Why is it funny to u?

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
I think I can so when I was rebelling cause a warden didn't know how to actually play warden at like 2 mins I died and it says that im banned for 86k minutes but when I type in !guardbanstatus it says iam banned for 1440 now iam actually confused to be honest with u admin.I just wanna get over with it cause I love playing BLU. BTEC Pinky
Post automatically merged:

Why is it funny to u?
cause you must have freekilled 30 peope for 86minutes lmao thats 1443 hours no point playing for 1443 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.