Accepted i got perma ban "duplicate account"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink!Sans

Oct 30, 2020
So I was about to join a server and it said i was banned, I looked at the banned list and searched my name and it said duped account. My old username was Kanna Kamui and I'm wondering if that was a other guy that got banned and there also another guy using same profile and same name in same server and last time i got ban in wonderland LA i still wonder why i got ban

this is all my name i used

A Hat Kid, A Hat Kid, A Hat Kid, A Hat Kid, Otama-Chan, A Hat Kid, Otama-Chan, Otama-Chan, Otama-Chan, He-hea Boi, He-hea Boi, Gawr Gura

Ink!Sans

Oct 30, 2020
i dont know who that account is it happen 2019 ago but really tho i dont know that person is meybe i being bad word i think or i team with cheater in trade plaza tho i really dont know who he is
Post automatically merged:

i check my yahoo account yea that my account i use cheat in wonderland trade plaza but i no longer use cheat anymore cuz it make me boring to play the game
if admin not unban be that fine for me i take that as a punisment for me using cheat long ago

Last edited:

Ink!Sans

Oct 30, 2020
am still wanted to play again in wonderland server because i have a lot memory in wonderland LA jailbreak
will admin unban me??
or still waiting another month to appeal again??
this is my 1 first appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.