Status
Not open for further replies.

Estella

Apr 5, 2020
User who caused chaos : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198875181877/
username: LanceYHenry
Server IP:139.99.121.4:27026
Server name: WONDERLAND SG: ZOMBIE ESCAPE

This guy is really toxic, wanted things his way and when it didnt he would sabotage the team however he can and blame others, about the event that happened:
To give some context, he would spam in the chat in caps as a bind, "MORE HEAVIES MORE HEAVIES MORE HEAVIES" etc. as he would never be heavy himself and would be extremely toxic to those who oppose him. Eventually I started to tell him to stop spamming and later to shut up then he starts coming at me, in the end we voted to ban him of the reasons:
1. spamming non stop despite dozens telling him to stop
2. being hypocritical
3. EXTREMELY toxic
4. map exploit in one of the zombie maps as a zombie to get further beyond the humans then camp for them to reach to the area

I was banned because I logged on, immediately I saw him spamming the same usual binds as he, still wasn't what he wanted everyone else to be himself. People were already telling to stop it, without hesitation he started pointing the blame on me and called in a vote immediately and I didn't even get to play for a minute. Evidence? the one comment on his profile and just join when he is on and play for a bit you'll know all about it.
He did an inappropriate revenge-vote ban because I vote banned him for reasons while he had no reason to ban me just wanted revenge
Please unban me and take care of this toxicity please.

I know this isnt the place for my ban but currently waiting for my account approval on Wonderland site

Sincerely, Estella.
P.S. if you have any questions please feel free to ask, I'll be glad to answer them

Status
Not open for further replies.