Technical Resolved I have a problem with the !wear and !hatpaint command

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSpyCrab

Oct 1, 2019
Whenever I first started playing on wonderland, I used the !wear command to change my cosmetics, like !wear1 (#), !wear2 (#), and !wear3 (#). But recently I noticed a problem with something that started happening to me with this command, whatever I have put on my classes in the past, even if I change it it'll change back to what I had before whenever I rejoin a wonderland server, whether it is jailbreak, or any other wonderland server. I don't know how to reset these cosmetics to show what I am actually wearing from my inventory. Also whenever I do !wear1 0 for example, it will also reset back to my original setting on that upon rejoin. I also have an issue with the !hatpaint command, where my crabe de chapeau for the spy colors to grey and even if I change it, it'll change back to grey upon rejoin.

If anyone has any way to fix these issues, please let me know and I'll appreciate it, much love
Post automatically merged:

I also have cosmetics equiped on scout and sniper, which'll won't change even if I do !wear1 0, !wear2 0, and !wear3 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.