Declined I have been banned for invalid reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
I was playing on Wonderland UK Trade Plaza and after a while of watching Youtube, i didn't notice an Admin joining and then i checked some stuff on Scrap.tf and then i see that i got banned for "Player disrespect & homophobia". First of all, i am bisexual, second of all, i didn't quite disrespect anyone, instead i got disrespected by Furorek and others. Well yeah, people say many things when they're stressed/angry/sad, but why should i get banned for it when people make fun of me and disrespect me too? This is also my last warning, my last invalid warning. If you don't want me to play on Wonderland, simply ban me permanently. Also congrats, no wonder people say Wonderland is full of toxicity and saltiness, that might be because admins don't do their jobs or all just ban people who are waiting for them to solve problems for "!calladmin abuse". I even applied 3 times for admin, too bad all of them were rejected, even if the last one was the best one i've done, also respecting the admin apply format.

Writing this, i will inform you that i no longer have interest in playing on Wonderland due to people trolling me, making fun of me, admins banning me for various reason (most of them being not true or just invalid). If you don't care about this post, fine, but get this: you will lose players and reputation no matter what you try to do. I heard innocent people playing on these servers being banned for reasons that it didn't fit them (for example i remember someone getting banned for hacking, even if they weren't actually hacking).

I hope you realise what you've done to your community. Oh, and Xypher, take care of your admins, some of them don't know what they're doing, possibly banning random people for reasons that didn't fit them.

Farewell, Wonderland. It was a mistake playing for 600+ hours here.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. Let me preface my post by showing excerpts of your chat-logs:
moLaUib.png

^ That is what got you the "homophobia" part of your ban. We do not tolerate the f-slur under any circumstances.

yXMJ0r6.png

HJhAXnv.png

UMOi4pm.png

fhyBiwv.png

SVarI4P.png

QogdnXM.png

AT06W7C.png

There's much more examples of you insulting others beyond this.

Simply from all of these insults, the use of the f-slur, and your previous bans, a week ban with a final warning is justified (refer to General Rules and Communication offenses #1 & #2). I find it quite ironic that you are saying that staff do not solve problems when you have had many CallAdmin reports of yours responded too. This includes me responding to two reports of yours today and punishing the rule-breakers (Medic for racism and Furorek for player disrespect/provoking) reported.

However, just because others are rule-breaking or annoying you somehow, doesn't mean you are any more allowed to break the rules then they are. If anything, you should have known better considering the two previous bans you had for disrespectful behavior.

Farewell, Wonderland. It was a mistake playing for 600+ hours here.
If you wish to leave, then fine. It is a shame that you are leaving because you broke the rules and got punished, but if that's your decision, then so be it. It was probably a mistake on my end to not ban you sooner, considering how disrespectful you are towards others. I'd rather have less players with an attitude like yours then let you stay on the server and drive away others by calling them "pussy", "cunt", etc.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.