I have something to say.....

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
It's probably obvious by now but I am now indeed a transgender, if might be a surprise to some and the reason you may think it's unlikely for me to be trans I'll give you the run down. I became transgender because of the way I was looked at, I was treated by most people as just "an edgy kid" and if I changed my profile picture to something other than a rapper It was seen as "not me" and it may not seem to hurt me in your eyes but to me I felt like a puppet. Unable to do want I wanted to do, a mental prison if you will. I wanted to branch out of this stereotype that I feel was set for myself. I hope my friendships between people doesn't break. Thanks!

Loaf of Pens

Nov 8, 2020
Congrats on coming out! to be honest, I kinda saw that you weren't happy with your self sometimes and I'm glad that you cold tell everyone that. also if you don't mind now, what do you go by? (you don't have to say but I just don't want you to get offended)

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Smug kind of said what I was going to say. My opinion doesn't change at all and I still consider you to be a good friend of mine. I'm glad you came out about this and I'm sure people wouldn't mind you being the new you.