I made a review of Lego The Hobbit

Vick

Dec 1, 2017
Sweden
I like the consept and everything but is that guy's face really needed to be put in every few seconds or so? 50% of the times he popped up wasn't even put in the right context.

You could also use some improvement in the editing such as removing the blue bars to make it look more professional.

Lastly but not least I noticed you made a promotion in the middle of the video. That's fine for me but what the problem was for me is that you did not have to type out the whole link while wording it out yourself. You could simply say "Link in the description" or something similar to avoid wasting the viewers time.

It was okay and I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere although you could use some improvement which is why I'll give it a 7/10 .

TimAllenisThiccasFuck

Dec 1, 2018
Arizona
I like the consept and everything but is that guy's face really needed to be put in every few seconds or so? 50% of the times he popped up wasn't even put in the right context.

You could also use some improvement in the editing such as removing the blue bars to make it look more professional.

Lastly but not least I noticed you made a promotion in the middle of the video. That's fine for me but what the problem was for me is that you did not have to type out the whole link while wording it out yourself. You could simply say "Link in the description" or something similar to avoid wasting the viewers time.

It was okay and I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere although you could use some improvement which is why I'll give it a 7/10 .
That was some really fucking great critique. I just want to address a few points.
I am using the blue bars as a framing device, because when the images are full screen it's kind of jarring. I'm still just trying things out and completely understand what you mean.
I didn't actually get a sponsorship, it was a good bit of satire.
I tried to put that guys face everytime I sighed, because I sighed a lot but I understand how it came off as a lot.

Reactions: Vick

Vladdleco

Forum Extremist
Jul 2, 2018
France (Baguette Land)
Is it a movie
It is a game based on the hoobit movies of Peter Jackson based themselves on the work of Tolkien.

And I want to sayyou put great effort on the video. I find the arguments good and you are convicing.
Just about your voice, it feels like you are not insterested by the subject (It is just me I think).
Otherwise not a bad video beside from the quality of the images.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
It is a game based on the hoobit movies of Peter Jackson based themselves on the work of Tolkien.

And I want to sayyou put great effort on the video. I find the arguments good and you are convicing.
Just about your voice, it feels like you are not insterested by the subject (It is just me I think).
Otherwise not a bad video beside from the quality of the images.
Ehhhh i still don't understand