I need to be unmuted as its been several days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woyo

Jul 29, 2022
I am muted in vc because several days ago I got a 24 hour ban for "transphobia" for talking shit back to trash talkers and this one in particular in text chat because you know bias and whoever reports first gets believed and the other doesnt under any circumstance or maybe I was dealing with a bad admin cause you know weebs are weebs and they are soft about literally everything and only care about their mod/admin role cause its the only special thing they have that gives them power over other people and any reasonable excuse will be turned down within seconds if "its too harsh for public opinion" because you know higher power corruption exists everywhere including on the internet. But its rediculous and ive been playing on the server since several years ago and only had these problems recently because 2022 is an extension of 2021 which was the worst transition humanity has ever seen in the US since 2008. Help. Me. Thank you.

Woyo

Jul 29, 2022
That's on your end buddy, try messing with gain, while using voice_loopback, or generally the mic settings.
Ended up rejoining several times, checking gain, mic was already defaulted correctly. Ended up being some kind of glitch as after I joined the 4th time one after the other it came through the other end. I know it wasnt me because before I got yeeted a few days ago it stopped working 20 minutes before that happened and I was apparently muted as when I asked someone that could check if I was muted said I was muting but id need to go to the website to be unmuted. After being unmuted though as I was apparently muted because going into other servers and talking worked there, I rejoined a bunch of times and decided to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.