I need to know something about Zombie escape...

Jan 20, 2019
So I was kicked out of the server for playing spy (the guy called me a cheater when I was just playing the game as a zombie spy)

How long as a kick last for? I've been waiting for almost 4 hours and still getting kicked automatically, also forgot on whoever vote kicked me but this keeps on happening with vote abusers (they will kick you if you're better then them type of people).

If one of the mods or admins can override this kick, please do it I did nothing wrong, the guy who voted was just mad that I backstabbed him.

Things that should be redone with Zombie escape:

- put a shorter timer on zombie speed boost (in small maps heavies get screwed over quickly)

- Make heavy, sniper, and pyro have an additional ability since they are way too weak compared to demo, scout and spy.

- Auto kick function on players that glitch the map EX: flying characters with the ring in lord of the ring map (happened yesterday)

- Remove the atomizer because zombie escape is designed from CS and no one in that game can double jump(questionable).

- Remove votekick since it gets abused like no tomorrow. (you have voteslay to deal with glitching and exploiting people and also admins on !calladmin)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8006

Well you should split this message onto 2 different posts/threads:

So I was kicked out of the server for playing spy (the guy called me a cheater when I was just playing the game as a zombie spy)

How long as a kick last for? I've been waiting for almost 4 hours and still getting kicked automatically, also forgot on whoever vote kicked me but this keeps on happening with vote abusers (they will kick you if you're better then them type of people).

If one of the mods or admins can override this kick, please do it I did nothing wrong, the guy who voted was just mad that I backstabbed him.

This should be put into the appeals. There might be some sort of ban or something, so the staff can help you there.

^Appeal

^Appeal Format

Things that should be redone with Zombie escape:

- put a shorter timer on zombie speed boost (in small maps heavies get screwed over quickly)

- Make heavy, sniper, and pyro have an additional ability since they are way too weak compared to demo, scout and spy.

- Auto kick function on players that glitch the map EX: flying characters with the ring in lord of the ring map (happened yesterday)

- Remove the atomizer because zombie escape is designed from CS and no one in that game can double jump(questionable).

- Remove votekick since it gets abused like no tomorrow. (you have voteslay to deal with glitching and exploiting people and also admins on !calladmin)

This should be put into the suggestions, as you are suggesting something for this game mode.

^ Suggestions.