Declined I regret doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraLT

Mar 18, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have made some really bad things. This happened especially on friday when i was playing trade plaza on wonderland tf, i heard somebody with a voice changer on voice chat and decided to do trolling (which i regret after), i started making up false stories about their life just to be a comedian. Now ik nobody lauged but i just had this feeling i needed to. That day i realised people started mutting me and i was like "What am i doing". Then i was confused and asked the chat what is going on, people were saying i shouldn't have done this or something else (i forgot what they said) and that day i had my sadness pinned on my face and now i am bored and have nothing to do besides play my favourite servers. I know i talked alot of shit that day but i did not like this afterwards, All the things i said are disgusting i know you read them and they did not mean anything, it was a made up stories that my brain can form. I know i used disgusting mature lines and it ended up banning me, this was also disturbing for some users and i knew i did smth wrong, i am sorry for what i did and i promise i will not make this false stupid stories that a moron would make..

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I miss playing these servers you have even some people wonder why did i got banned. I just want to come back. Without demanding or anything, just asking nicely....

Status
Not open for further replies.