Declined I request to appeal my ban from WLN / know why am i banned from the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcaneloq

Jul 11, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Im not sure, it's been a year since i got perma ban from wonderland servers and the only reason i found is because i was "avoiding the punishment", i admit that i griefed on jailbreak servers before but just because there was some people who always freekill at the start of a round (even if that isn't an excuse to also grief in jailbreak or in any gamemode, so i regret doing it) Besides that, i wanna know if there's another reason of why i got permamently banned, also tell me if there's something you don't understand at all, english isn't my first language.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Wonderland.tf servers were the first comm servers i played when i was f2p around 2019, especially the surf ones, and where i unlocked my tf2 achievements and i wanna revive those moments, i promise i won't be the same idiot again :blobthump:

Attachments

• wonderland.PNG
    wonderland.PNG
    9 KB · Views: 20

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. You were banned permanently for evading an indefinite ban on this account. That account was suspended from connecting to our servers for cheating.
However, you cheated and got banned on other server communities within a year after we caught you here. As a result, I am unable to lift your ban.
Screenshot 2022 08 14 at 154904Screenshot 2022 08 14 at 154922
You will be eligible to appeal on January 17th 2023.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.