I resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tchernobyl (Tony)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Baguette
Good morning everyone,since 3 weeks i'm not that active anymore i found interest in other games,and not into tf2 anymore,and as i stated on my 2 applications when i feel i'm not doing my role correctly i'll resign,and it's now.
I spent good time with everyone i may play tf2 from a time to another,i'll stay on the discord group.
Have a good day and thanks for spending time reading this.
~BlacKK :3

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It's a huge shame that you've decided to resign. You seemed to be extremely active on the servers, often beating me and other staff to the reports. Nethertheless, if your opinion is to resign then I hope to see you again at some point. Good bye.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Its been a honor being a member of the staff team with, brae in mind we may not have talked much or played much, from what i can tell you were highly respected and well rounded individual who looked after the servers, its going to be a shame to see you go, but if that is what you have chosen i can only wish you the best of luck in any future endevours, to the honorable tony goodluck my friend, and if you do come back wonderland community will welcome you back with open arms, anyway i am blabbering on now, Goodluck for the future my friend i hope its filled with enjoyment, from yours sincerely -
Liquidation <3

Status
Not open for further replies.