i think we need to change a rule on JB.

I think we need to change a rule on JB.
When there is only one guy/girl left he/she gets LR. Example if we do dinner we call out one person at a time so if everybody presents shit for us and the last person would to. Then he/she still gets LR because the person was last one alive. And all the person had to do was stay alive.

I would remove this rule so that last person alive had to complete the task they were given. Then get LR

Whilst I can see your point, a lot of the time if I'm warden I will say stuff like, "First person to finish obby gets LR" or "You must continuously keep moving." This kinda stops that from happening, as with the dinner, I always select people randomly and if someone is picked last then they are lucky so therefore them receiving LR is fair too.
(This is just my opinion).

Frank

Admin ★
What I do if I am ever in a scenario when i'm playing diner/dinner/ any game that requires blues to vote is

When there's two reds left I let them both get a try then ask the blues who they thought which was better which seems fair for both players.

What I do if I am ever in a scenario when i'm playing diner/dinner/ any game that requires blues to vote is

When there's two reds left I let them both get a try then ask the blues who they thought which was better which seems fair for both players.
thats actually really smart im gonna do that from now on

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
The rules regarding that are pretty easy to follow and if you need to change the game you're playing a little bit then there's really no trouble with the rule :catbox: Diner isn't really the best way to determine somebody getting lr anyway