Invalid I want to be unbanned please i I just wanna play wonderland servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2019
I'm sorry that I joined pan gang I only joined it because my friends joined it that is the only reason why I joined Pan Gang they never told me that I would get banned from wonderland.tf and I'm seriously legit and I mean it I am telling the truth I don't wanna be a bad person in the whole community of wonderland I left pan gang for good I don't wanna be in another ban also I also don't wanna appeal another ban again also after before I left I saw this message (About The Pang Gang Ban) so I clicked on it and it red (SO RECENTLY PAN GANG GOT BANNED FROM WONDERLAND OVER SOME BULLSHIT So, WE BOUT TO TAKE OVER THE SPIRIT SURF SERVER INSTEAD) I was pissed of when I red it so I went on bans and searched my name it said because of Pan Gang raids to be honest I never been on a raid also the 1st appeal ban I did today please ignore I messed it up I don't know how to delete it but I just want another chance of playing on the servers so please. BTW I then warned my friends to leave Pan Gang but they simply declined and haven't left the group yet anyways this is the end of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.