i want to die

nahh, that's just my username (most of the time XD)

De neym's Karl Chastin! Diz boi came frum da PH. i also play Left 4 Dead one and two, CSGO, SCP: SL, BrawlHalla (tho im very bad at this game)

i was playing tf2, because my pc sucks i only get 24fps max even with custom cfg. then i came to the community servers, then there it is... zombie escape. its just the nostalgia that pulled me in, zombie escape maps and game modes were very popular back then. and yup, it was a wIn.tf server... the one SeriousMartin actually played once on.

then there i was, played hours and hours on win.tf until i was suggested to join the forums :D

so, when i get my N E W pc this april. i might actually start making videos on wonderland.tf servers. (my laptop f*cking sucks.)

you guys rock, i met a lot of cool people on ze-sg. i hope i'll meet more here :)

(feel free to add me on steam, friend code: 850649210)

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria

De neym's Karl Chastin! Diz boi came frum da PH. i also play Left 4 Dead one and two, CSGO, SCP: SL, BrawlHalla (tho im very bad at this game)

i was playing tf2, because my pc sucks i only get 24fps max even with custom cfg. then i came to the community servers, then there it is... zombie escape. its just the nostalgia that pulled me in, zombie escape maps and game modes were very popular back then. and yup, it was a wIn.tf server... the one SeriousMartin actually played once on.

then there i was, played hours and hours on win.tf until i was suggested to join the forums :D

so, when i get my N E W pc this april. i might actually start making videos on wonderland.tf servers. (my laptop f*cking sucks.)

you guys rock, i met a lot of cool people on ze-sg. i hope i'll meet more here :)

Welcome to the Forums I want to die!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Green. and Coal

nekon

Dec 28, 2019

Welcome! I play on ze sg a lot too :)
Hope to see you there!