Declined I was banned because of calladmin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2019
I do say myself i did use !calladmin alot but the problem is i used calladmin for the right reasons one guy was mic spamming reported him another mic spammer reported him
a third one report him that was yesterday today i reported 1 more time for a guy who was harrasing me and now im banned i reported for the right reasons and i got banned this is my favorite server network to! that just ticks me off.

• Haha
Reactions: pancakes_

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
I came to your report for harrassment. After playing for a few minutes I wanted more information as I didn't see Qwack breaking any rules. From what I remember, I private messaged you at least 3 times in console. ( I remember there being more messages before these but I couldn't find them in console) After you didn't respond to ANY of my messages as to why you reported Qwack, I just banned you.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Killing/targeting is completely allowed on Trade servers; that's not harassment, that's just part of the game. Can you explain how Qwack was spawn-camping?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, from what I'm getting here, since he was targeting you, he probably wasn't using a Sentry (or, if he was, he was using it with The Wrangler). Either of those cases mean that he wasn't rule-breaking.

I'm going to leave the ban on. In the meantime, please go over our rules so that we don't run into future situations like this.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.