Declined I was banned because someone was being toxic towards me and other players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A player named B4nny wannabe joined the game and started being toxic towards me and other players I can name a player who was involved and they were called Air of Heads. We tried to make him stop being toxic but he stayed in the game and continued to say that we were being toxic to him. Later, after Air of heads and his friend left, he started spawncamping me when i was tryng to meet up with a red player for some friendly conversation. I then called him a dickhead even though there was another player who said the n word in the lobby and they didn't get banned. It now says i have been banned for 2 minutes even though it's longer for unwanted toxcity and being rude to other players. B4nny wannabe was also targeting me specifically for no reason. I forgot to mention that i would run him over with a car because murder is funny. however, he also said that murder is funny i think but i meant it as a dark joke and not as a threat.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
You should unban me because of the fact that i feel very upset that people who did things that are very wrong didn't get banned while i felt targeted by the admin.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
Looking through your logs I found a time where you’d asked for somebody to “leak their ip,” doxxing is a severe crime and you asking for it only reveals you malicious intent. Your behavior doesn’t reflect what you claim here.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.