Declined I was banned for not resizing before leaving while afk for blocking cell doors :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadxcom

Jun 10, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing jailbreak like everyday as usual :) having fun with friends and people like nixx spanky and bread, then during pokemon day i was told to 1v1 instead i had to go so i came out of the cell made myself big did the conga taunt and killbinded instantly and left my computer to attend the emergency, (i was banned for blocking the celldoors cause i didnt change my size while afk.) i didnt know that me staying big will make celldoors bugged and unable to be closed... im sorry il remember to resize myself next time im afk so this dosent happen :(

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
it was a mistake :c i didnt know this could even happen i was afk at the time cause of an emergency and forgot to resize myself to normal 100% not realising it can bug celldoors.. im very sorry :( il make sure to resize myself back to normal before going afk next time :(

TerminaKris

Admin ★
Sep 27, 2022
Prehevil
From what I've heard, you were warned multiple times both verbally and officially to stop resizing yourself, but you didn't listen and also argued with the staff members online at the time about it and the ruling on VIP perks. I wouldn't say this helps your case as I'm not really inclined to believe what you have said here compared to what the staff on at the time have said.

Be more careful next time. You're waiting this one out.
Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.