Accepted I was banned for something I didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lardext

May 25, 2020
This is my ban link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Lardext&Submit=Search

To be honest, I don't know what happened, I played one day, left, got on the next and it said I was banned. On the Ban List it says it was because of "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account" and I have never used duplicate accounts. The only account I have ever used in the past year is my current one. There was no sudden ban during game, it just appeared on screen when I tried to join a Jailbreak server

I should be unbanned because the reason for the ban is wrong, whatever person or code that runs it was wrong to ban me because there are no other accounts used on my pc and I have done nothing but abide by the rules of jailbreak.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, i'll enlighten you somewhat.

An account on the same IP you used to connect to wln servers was banned before you, for an unrelated reason. Any accounts connecting on the same IP would be marked as duplicate accounts, made to avoid the punishment placed on the first account.

Can you explain any connection with this account?

Lardext

May 25, 2020
I have no connection to that account, not much more I can say. Not a friend or anyone I remember playing with. As for the IP I don't know either. I'm the only person who plays on my PC and the only one who should have this IP. I don't know much about technical computer things but could it be possible they used a VPN that had my IP?

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Given the circumstances and the inability to find any incriminating evidence against you, i'll be unbanning you shortly.

The connection that you were banned on is indeed a vpn IP. You should no longer have trouble connecting to the servers, until you get a ban for rule breaking, at least. Be good!

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.