Declined I was banned while away by an oblivious relative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendoff

Jun 23, 2020
1. here is my steam profile STEAM_0:0:149848791
2. im not certain i do that above, i made an account just so i could appeal this.
3. While i was away celebrating a late fathers day with my father, my older brother stayed and decided to screw around on my account. He changed his name To "fredy fabear" and proceeded to say on a surf server "guys whats the easiest way to get banned". so as they told him he started by rudely being toxic. then he joined a jailbreak server. He then proceeded to if this is the term used "free kill". Then he started spamming i think advertising a maybe opponent server brand and while at it being rude to players. Then he kept free killing till he told me, he was banned.
4. So in conclusion, i would enjoy being unbanned permantley from your servers because of an oblivious relative, it truly is a wonderful time to play on your guys servers and meet new funny, nice, respectful people and if i cant play anymore, then i dont know what other servers ill play to have fun and from his words he wants me to put in this, "im sorry to the players i was being harshly rude towards". And i also apologize for not watching over my account while away.

Sendoff

Jun 23, 2020
My previous thread, was a lie. I thought it would be funny to "Speedrun a wonderland ban". So i rudely insulted players and free-killed on a jailbreak servers. The brother doing it. It is false, I truly am sorry and ask for a second chance to start again. Its been 3 years i've played on your servers, and i threw it all away on this attempt to be "funny". I once again apologize and ask for a second chance. And i really hope to enjoy your amazing servers again.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
Merged Thread
Advertising other communities is not allowed.
  • Any other links are up to staff interpretation.

An appeal for "Speed-running a ban" will not be accepted so that others may not attempt the same thing you did.
Your ban is valid, and it will remain.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• ban being appealed.JPG
    ban being appealed.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 8
  • log being appealed.JPG
    log being appealed.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
  • logs being appealed.JPG
    logs being appealed.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 9