Declined I was falsely banned from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin

Mar 13, 2018
Hello Reader,

I am Collin and I believe that I have been falsely banned.

Everyone is on the server having a good time, until a man named Machete Master joined the server. He claimed to know an admin and said that if we said racial slurs, we would be banned. One person said some that is not a racial slur, but a stereotype and was gagged and muted. He begins to call us all idiots because he had fooled us, for he was the admin. He began to point out every little thing we said was a racial stereotype and we would be banned for it. As a joke, I had asked if "cracker" as in calling someone a ritz cracker was offensive. This is a huge meme between me and a couple of buddies on the server, but because he feels the utter need to expend his admin powers, he banned me from the server.

Not only am I frustrated that this server (that I truly love playing on) has an abusive and absolute trash of an admin. All I want to do is expend my First amendment right and talk to my friends.

There were no prior issues until this so called "Friend of an admin" came on and ruined our fun.

In my eyes, admins are there to enjoy their time playing with those on the server, not to seek out everything people do and ban them for it.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone on the server and the fact that I dissed the admin, but I am truly upset about what happened.

purple

but i prefer orange
Aug 5, 2017
Florida, United States of America
Your "fun" was using racial slurs in front of a staff members face, thinking it was right after I specifically told all of you to stop. You called me a cracker multiple times, and after a warning, I banned you for a day. I claimed to be a regular member of the server as I had a report by someone of Micspam on the server.

Collin

Mar 13, 2018
The fact that you have to lie to give reasons why you banned me is quite sad. Everyone was having fun until you showed up with your huge ego, claiming to ban anyone who stepped out of line. The point of an admin is to appeal to a server and make sure no ones fun is being ruined. All you managed to do is ban multiple people who were goofing around. If you believe that you were in the right, than I can't do anything. When I sit down to play games, I expect that I will have a fun time, not get banned from a server from having fun.

Also the only thing you managed to do was ban two people who don't deserve it and you didn't find a mic spammer because there wasn't one.

I feel grave pain for the fact you have to ruin other peoples day by acting all big and tough because you have admin.

purple

but i prefer orange
Aug 5, 2017
Florida, United States of America
The fact that you have to lie to give reasons why you banned me is quite sad. Everyone was having fun until you showed up with your huge ego, claiming to ban anyone who stepped out of line. The point of an admin is to appeal to a server and make sure no ones fun is being ruined. All you managed to do is ban multiple people who were goofing around. If you believe that you were in the right, than I can't do anything. When I sit down to play games, I expect that I will have a fun time, not get banned from a server from having fun.

Also the only thing you managed to do was ban two people who don't deserve it and you didn't find a mic spammer because there wasn't one.

I feel grave pain for the fact you have to ruin other peoples day by acting all big and tough because you have admin.
I came on the server saying that you shouldn't use racial slurs, and that I "knew an admin" and I would "call him" and you continued to take advantage at the fact that there was no admin on the server. Your foolishness lead to your punishment, and I don't see why that deserves an appeal.

Collin

Mar 13, 2018
My foolishness? You still haven't stated how I didn't say any racial slurs and continue to explain every reason not to ban me. So I don't see why I am not unbanned. At this point I don't see a reason to argue. Kinda hard to use logic against an egotistic feminist that will get triggered at anything.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Collin

Mar 13, 2018
Maybe you should think about how you can use your time more wisely and not ban people from tf2 servers for no reason. Maybe you can educate yourself on what a racial slur is before trying to enforce a rule that you can't even begin to describe.

Collin

Mar 13, 2018
Also before you try and point out "cracker'. As previously stated, I didnt call you a cracker, but a ritz cracker which is an inside joke and not offensive at all. Its like you calling me a granola bar.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
You have openly admitted to using racial slurs. While "Cracker" isn't as harsh as a slur, using it as such will be punished. You clearly were trying to bend the rules. Regarding your "First Amendment Rights" these are private servers, you do not have the right to free speech. Next, Staff's primary job is to enforce our rules, not to "make things fun".

Appeal Denied.

Reactions: Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.