Accepted I was guard ban for 4,377 minutes and the ban states that my next guard ban will be permanent and I want it to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay Lobster

Sep 21, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I am not banned from wonderland.tf servers but I am guard ban on wonderland.tf servers.
Steam Username: Clay Crab.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215653370
Steam Community:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hello, I will explain why I was guard ban. I was warden and I was doing true or false questions to the inmates in knife pit on jailbreak. I said blue is true and red is false. My first question was "The sandvich's weapon is a toothpick" on warden chat and mic. Everybody went to red side knife pit except one went to blue side knife pit and I said everybody in red side knife pit is KOs. I said everybody on red side knife pit was wrong and they're KOs because according to the YouTube video description of meet the sandvich video posted by Valve's YouTube channel (
), it states that the sandvich's weapon is a toothpick. So someone called an admin on me because they thought I told the blues to MFK the red team in red side knife pit and slot (the admin) came. When slot check and investigate of what happened, slot guard ban me for 4,377 minutes (Note that the number of minutes may be wrong but that's what I remember) for MFK and my guardbanstatus states that my next guard ban will be permanent. I am still confused for why I am guard ban over a correct joke answer.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
You should removed my guard ban status and removed my next guard ban will be permanent because I don't want to be guard ban for 4,377 minutes or be guard ban forever if my next guard ban ever comes in the future. If you explain of what I did is MFK, then I will respond to your messages. I will never mass freekill or freekill because I don't want to be guard ban.

Thank You, Clay Lobster

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
Your story does check out regarding the description of the video, I will unguardban you but I would be more careful when doing trick orders as warden and make sure your questions and answers are correct and worded properly.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.