Accepted I was guardbanned for doing MFK, with my previous guardban too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebster

Jun 15, 2021
I wouldn't think that opening sweeper without permission would cause much of a trouble. 4 red members died because of that and I did not want any of them to die because of my intentions. Please lift my ban. I feel so stupid. I didn't even realise it oh my god...
Post automatically merged:

Also no mather how hard I try, I just suck

And I also swear to god, my intentions are not to freekill, or fk up anyones game experience. I do a lot of accidents. Mostly because I don't know the results of what I am going to do or what I will pay it with for.

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
Okay, the admin that guardbanned you says reds were making their way into sweeper and you activated it killing two. Warden failed to take action, ordered reds to bombrush into sweeper, and you did it again. Does this sound correct?

Weebster

Jun 15, 2021
Okay, the admin that guardbanned you says reds were making their way into sweeper and you activated it killing two. Warden failed to take action, ordered reds to bombrush into sweeper, and you did it again. Does this sound correct?
It does. But my intention was never to kill them, I was so bored is all

It does. But my intention was never to kill them, I was so bored is all
tho I really don't remember too

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
I will shorten your guardban to twelve hours. Please understand that any further instance of mass freekill will not be appealable, and use this time to read the rules thoroughly so that these mistakes can be avoided in the future.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.