I was toying with a scammer, click here to find out what happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
Hello, it's me. EpicGamerCat69420MLGnoscoperFox.
I was on the discord and there was someone who was talking about a Scammer who just tried to scam them with a new scam method "Serial Number pls"
It works like this, they make you sign into a site to "check your item's serial number" but, if you sign in legitimately, he will steal your information and take your account for himself, so you know what I did? I created a alt account on steam (account is here if you wanna see it : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198873804878/)
And I signed into the site, you will get alot of laughs out of this. Trust me

Pictures :
First, I added him because I got his link from the discord, then he tried to get my attention.
My goal was to act like a kid, so he would feel I was a easy target, so he wouldn't back off as easy.
Second, we then started arguing about what a serial number is, and how to check it, he then started repeating himself alot.2
Next, he gives me the site, I get the idea to create a new email, and alt account to sign in, but I needed to keep talking to buy some time.3
Now here's where it gets spicy, I then finish creating both accounts and then start to sign in. After a bit of time buying and making him think I am extremely young.5
Then he starts guiding me through how to sign in.
(I also stupidly didn't censor the username in the login itself in the image above, but he didn't notice it luckily.)
Then I say, I don't have mobile auth (which is true in this case, because I literally just made the fake account) (also note, I was talking to him through my main account)
Then he threatens to remove me if I do not sign in, within 10 seconds.
Of course I need to use this picture for something, right? I will put the rest of the files in the next reply, because I can only put 10.
The rest is just his "countdown"

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.