Declined I wish you guys acceapt this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
Hi .first my perma bannd reason is Advertising other communities i'm sorry for that i didn't mean to do that plus i wasn't know that it's banndable . after some months i made new account and joined wln server i didn't mean to avoid the bannd but i was really misss my friends and the gameplay but i'm really sorry for that I hope you guys forgive me . i learned from my mistakes now. And it's up to you guys . ty for reading my appeal

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience but do you recognize this account?
tbh YES it's very old account i made it when i was new in tf2 and i was very happy cuz i got cheat .. with time i knew that it was big mistake to use cheats . but it was long time ago and i stopped use cheats even when i made last alt account i didn't use cheats . and i don't have to use it anymore cuz im good without it . i'm sorry for that but . i wish you guys give me another chance to fix . atleast to proof that i don't need it anymore .ty

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Considering that its 3 perma bans in around the same time frame kinda gives me a bad feeling that if I unban you something else might happen so I will not unban you. Especially with the cheating ban being 5 months old its still sort of like a fresh cheating ban that isn’t acceptable in our community.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.