Declined I would like a second oportunity,and I do not wait for a second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SovietBird

Jun 28, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I don't remember exactly which server it happened on, whether it was Idle Engineer 24/7, Idle Box 24/7 or Jail Break, but what happened was the following:
I was looking to see if there was a Wonderland.tf server without many players where I could have some fun, I got on a 24/7 Idle Engineer server with some AFK bots, and I was practicing sticky jumping, then I started to get bored and messed around. in the chat, writing meaningless things, and I had the bad idea of writing that word in the chat, the "nword", in fact I don't know what came to my mind but I put it in the chat, and after a while while I went to another server; Idle Box 24/7, it was empty, just a couple of AFK bots, then a new player came in, asking me how to get free items, to which I replied "Say '!giveitems' in chat", then proceeded to type that command in the chat, he got the items and then left, he was waiting for a player to join, and after a while, a new player joined, he was just walking around the map aimlessly, and he was just attacking other players when they attacked him, but apparently the player was ignoring me so I left, finally I was playing Jail Break for a long time, and the truth is that I had fun, but I don't remember saying or doing anything to get banned, nothing more than calling an administrator because there was a player who was following the role of warden badly, for reasons such as not giving "Last Request" to the last prisoner who has not rebelled,but the thing is that i dont remember if i said it more than one time on the mentioned above

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I would like to be unbanned because I know that it is a very serious mistake to say something like that racist in a game, I would prefer never to have said it, not only because of the ban, but because I have realized that I could have hurt another person, which is very wrong, and it is very, very inappropriate of me and it should not be said lightly, if it is not that it should not be said, that it should not be said, and my opinion is that you should give me Another chance, not for a specific reason, if not that I'm so sorry, but that's just my opinion and you may have a completely different opinion, Thanks for reading.
Post automatically merged:

I have a question,Am i banned permanently?

Last edited:

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
After looking through your logs, I'm not going to accept your appeal. You called other players racial slurs multiple times (See Below), and our rules are visible for everyone to see on the front page of our forums. Your ban is for a month, not permanent, and should expire on July 25th, 2023.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.