Declined I would wish to appeal a "ban"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Chimp

Mar 24, 2020
Hello, ive been Banned from your servers, apparently atleast. I have looked over the wonderland ban site and have been unable to find any sort of mention of me being banned. I understand why ive been banned infact i have been banned a few times before this. Because of my childish rage several times have i said a extreme rule breaking profanity and left the server. Well today because i was unable to find myself in the ban list i checked to see if i could join! And i was infact able to! But as i joined the server i was unable to select a class and i was banned after about 2 mins of spectating. In recent events i have learned the secret of keeping cool. Its literally just a game, and i have no reason to get mad. The scope and quality of wonderland servers is why i wish to be unbanned (and because you all have the only good jb server)

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Given that you already have multiple bans for racism and homophobia, you're already past the point of a simple apology.

Your ban will last two weeks and will not be lifted. Note that once this ban expires, your next ban will result in a permanent ban, so watch your behaviour.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.