Invalid I'd like to file a report on an admin for bad authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidertopus

Dec 22, 2019
I don't know this admin's username, but I heard he was in spectator. I couldn't check on what it was either, since it only happened so quick, when I was kicked and banned. This particular admin apparently doesn't entirely know from right and wrong, from banning me for being homophobic in a sarcastic matter, while another guy for spamming a whole bunch of bass boosted songs. I could've reported the guy, sure. But at the same time, the admin was right there. What does he do?
He decides to ban me for my violation, but not the other guy. People even had a problem with it too, but nope. He still thought it was okay. So essentially, he decided to be a bystander with the other guy, but definitely not with me, for obvious reasons. Seems rather queer, and ironic at the same time.

Attachments

• ss.PNG
    ss.PNG
    12 KB · Views: 10

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
from banning me for being homophobic in a sarcastic matter
even if it was sarcastic, we don't allow the use of the f-word we disallow.

while another guy for spamming a whole bunch of bass boosted songs. I could've reported the guy, sure. But at the same time, the admin was right there. What does he do?
He decides to ban me for my violation, but not the other guy. People even had a problem with it too, but nope. He still thought it was okay. So essentially, he decided to be a bystander with the other guy, but definitely not with me, for obvious reasons. Seems rather queer, and ironic at the same time.
i muted the guy who was mic-spamming the poor quality music after your ban, so saying i didn't punish him is false.

Reactions: floot_guy

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
we have a zero tolerance for racial and homophobic slurs, so we’d appreciate if you refrain from using any of them. If you have any further issues with any staff please contact a sentinel or head admin where it can be dealt with properly. Lime was in the right here so I’m closing this

https://wonderland.tf/threads/staff-list.5570/ - contact info

Status
Not open for further replies.