• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Idea for the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Ok Ok… I know my "funny stories" channel was not a very great one. BUT!!!! how about we do a WONDERLAND HAS TALENT IN THE DISCORD! where winners can get what ever prize you think of (like items or a role) and it will work like club glod where there will be a waiting line and when they are ready they will be brought into a channel where only admins/moderators are and they perform a talent and when they are done they will be judged by the admins/moderators with a simple "Yes/No" system and it could be a "first come first serve" where a channel will be made and if a person puts like a check or a word saying that they want to participate, they will be entered in the contest and depending on when they put it they will be in the place.(like I was the first one to sign up I would go first)

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
This was suggested by some staff members a s a joke but but. I like this idea we don't need prizes but could be fun to do. So imma give this a +1. the one downside I see is insecurity and having people judge you yourself.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Redd, I see where your "judgement" idea was coming from, but sometimes it can be fun to show off and put your talent out there. not only that but if the person does not feel nice they can just not "sign up" or if they are ready did, then they can back out at anytime if they wish to by maybe putting in a "I'm out" in the sign up thing or even delete their message for signing up.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Sounds like a fun idea. Going to be kind of hard to host this sort of thing, though. The best ideas I can think of for this sort of thing is singing, playing an instrument, or making something cool and posting the picture for staff to judge. Another thing you might want to explain is the idea of voting. For this, I feel there should be a channel where staff vote on this certain thing you showed them that is private to only staff members (That way only staff can vote without others voting randomly).

So far though, this seems like a pretty good idea to me. If you can respond to this, can you try to tell me what certain roles/items the winners will get if this idea passes? if it is giveaways for items, we already have something like that here on forums.

That seems to be all I have to say for now. My vote for this will be +1

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Glad you agree and here are the rules,
For people performing:
1. Don't include things that might be offensive like homophobic/Racist jokes (this is a add on but I don't know if the admins/moderators are ok but Ascents are fine as long it is not saying anything that would be offensive)
2. Mic is necessary to participate (due to it being pretty hard to manage)
3. Acts like singing, voice impressions, story telling, and joke telling is welcome (just remember number 1)

Rules for the ADMINS/MODERATORS:
1. All comments and judgment should be left until the performer has finished.
2. Try as hard as you can to not be bias against people (This includes the persons voice, their history, and/or their likes)

I know there will maybe be a crack in my rules that I purpose but if there is tell me and I can think of another guide line.
(also idk if I can be a judged, if so just message me)
Also thanks for all the support on my idea guys.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
I just wanted to explain why the accents things is places:
the reason I wanted to explain is because if you say that we can't, then some character's voices are not allowed like (just to list a few): Most characters from the Simpsons (like Apu and Cletus) , Pinstripe from Crash Bandicoot (The mafia voice), characters from tf2 (French accents with spy and Russian accents with the heavy), characters from Looney Tunes (like foghorn leghorns "red neck like" voice and speedy's Hispanic accents), and even Mario (For his Italian voice). I can go ON and ON with this but everything still apply to the accent part of the rules. Thanks for understanding and wash your hands
PS: The "don't say anything racist with the accent is still factored in.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm up for hosting this. The events role has remained useless for far too long.

+1.

Also we should have a vote or something to decide the time or maybe just out a reasonable time so they know when to participate. So what do you all think?
From my experience, Saturday is usually a good day for people, although Sunday could also work. For the time, somewhere around 11-3 p.m. EST would probably be good. Would like more input though.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Eight I feel that Saturday would be WAY better due to the fact the most people would go to church on that day. and I know what you are going to say that people are stuck at home but I look in to this but people use things like zoom and Skype to view church and stuff. So in my personal opinion Saturday would be better for most people and at 3:00 PM would be a fair time to go
Post automatically merged:

just got to figure out what time zone because for me I would like PST because the is where I am and with the 11:00 AM the would be 8:00 AM and the 3 PM would be 12:00 PM but if we go one PST I feel like you times will be in the afternoon and It will be fair for both time since if we go est, the time you propose would be early in the morning and the 3:00 PM PST would be a easy 6:00 PM in yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.