• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Idea for the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Hey I had a idea about signing up to the Talent show. So how it would work is pretty simple, to enter the talent show you need to DM a bot or someone in the admin or even Xyper's discord DMs (If he agrees to it of course) and it also works with canceling your act.
To enter: "I'm in"
To leave: "I'm out"

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Well we COULD do a simply if you get ALL the judges to vote a "Yes" you win and go on to round two and with the other people that got all "Yes" get to move to round 2. If you want it can go 1st, 2nd, 3rd. The winners will be decided with sort of like a paper (See below for example) and they will be placed accordingly (also again idk i I can judge? It is fine if I can't but if I can I'm willing to) but beside that hope that you guys come up with a final date to host this fun event for the community.1591027568481

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys, Since all this support of my idea (thank you guys for that by the way) I don't know if we can start finding a final date and start setting up this whole fun event to interact with the community because this is not wonderland the tf2 community, THIS IS THE WONDERLAND GAMING COMMUNITY! So we should stop being quiet and start putting the show on the road!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Event is now being done.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.