Ideas for a boomstick and credtis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamitha

Oct 21, 2017
Greece
So I was thinking about new stuff to do with my account and all I could remember was all the shit I would get from friends in the form of memes and self made drawings or online art.
This isn't so much for the award above much else.. unless ya really like donking peeps, it's more for those who'd actually like to get to know me better.
I'll be getting on the discord more to see how people are aroundamaged here soon but here is your tasks.
I would like a new theme idea for my steam account and some kinda new profile picture that you fellas think would fit me.
Upon request I can put a picture of myself in this thread if someone wants to make a pic but i don't see that happening, cheers and Goodluck.

Diamitha

Oct 21, 2017
Greece
I wasn't so much meaning a boom stick as in a shottie, I meant a civic duty mk.II Loose Cannon. I'm also adding 25k-30k credits to the prize (Not that more experienced members need them)
Also two things for the tags that this has gotten, first off if you think it's a bad idea, neat, so do I. I was just trying to find a way to get more into the community, so sorry for not being creative.
For the spelling one, I did this on my phone at about 12:30 in the morning. So yeah, auto correct and sleepiness do that.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I wasn't so much meaning a boom stick as in a shottie, I meant a civic duty mk.II Loose Cannon. I'm also adding 25k-30k credits to the prize (Not that more experienced members need them)
Also two things for the tags that this has gotten, first off if you think it's a bad idea, neat, so do I. I was just trying to find a way to get more into the community, so sorry for not being creative.
For the spelling one, I did this on my phone at about 12:30 in the morning. So yeah, auto correct and sleepiness do that.
Is that you in the photo? May be able to think up some stuff from that :catbox:

Status
Not open for further replies.