Declined iDrinkOxygen's Ban Appeal - Banned, once again for using a VPN. Silly me

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrinkO2

Feb 21, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=iDrinkOxygen&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I used a VPN a while back and was careless, and I connected. It banned me for being a duplicate account. I don't use a VPN anymore. This has happened before.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have about 150 hours on this server, and that was in the time span of a couple weeks. I didn't really break any rules and I really like the server, and would like to maybe drop in sometimes to play, and I can't do that because I'm banned.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
you were warned using your VPN again would result in no longer being able to be unbanned, and though you claim you don't use it at all anymore I still feel this appeal should not be accepted. It is for that reason mainly, but I'd also like to add that there were multiple reports of you breaking rules, and though I can't actually be sure they were all correct with the previous punishments and how I saw you in game I think it's reasonable to highly believe them. So even though you claim it was a mistake to turn your VPN on you still had a lot of issues in game and I would not recommend any unban.

iDrinkO2

Feb 21, 2019
you were warned using your VPN again would result in no longer being able to be unbanned, and though you claim you don't use it at all anymore I still feel this appeal should not be accepted. It is for that reason mainly, but I'd also like to add that there were multiple reports of you breaking rules, and though I can't actually be sure they were all correct with the previous punishments and how I saw you in game I think it's reasonable to highly believe them. So even though you claim it was a mistake to turn your VPN on you still had a lot of issues in game and I would not recommend any unban.
Listen man Iunderstand yes I was but I didn't realize it was on. The only rules I've broken were little shit like ocassional rules on Jailbreak.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
I want to be given a good reason to unban you. A good explaination over the matter and believably-formulated statement that would possibly convince us to unban you.

iDrinkO2

Feb 21, 2019
I want to be given a good reason to unban you. A good explaination over the matter and believably-formulated statement that would possibly convince us to unban you.
Well I was using a VPN, obviously I've had my fair share of incidents on the server but I didn't do anything detrimental. I am also one of the few peeps who has a mic who plays blue and knows the rules, plus i have nothing to do.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Unfortunately this is not the kind of assurance that'd convince me in your favour.
You having a mic and playing as BLU on jailbreak is irrelevant, when it comes to your VPN issue and your overall punishment list.
I have to agree with Ray here and so I'll respect the decision he had previously set.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.