If A New Australium Was Made...(poll of your main)

Which do you main?

• Scout

• Solider

• Pyro

• Demoman

• Heavy

• Engieneer

• Medic

• Sniper

• Spy

• All Class

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey I was curious, if new a new australium was made, which would you want? Since I main the entire team I'd like something universal like the shotgun but if I had to choose for each class I'd choose:
Scout:Winger or Shortstop
Solider:Airstrike or Liberty Launcher
Pyro:The Flare Gun or Degreaser
Demo:The Iron Bomber or Quickiebomb launcher
Heavy:Brass Beast
Engineer:The Rescue Ranger, Wrangler, Gunslinger, or Jag
Medic:Crusader's Crossbow or Kritskrieg
Sniper:The Compound or Hitman's Headtaker
Spy:The Diamondback or the Your Eternal Reward

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Agreed, I think it would also bring more marketing to tf2 by adding more australiums, Hell I know this might be early but a dragon fury aussie might be in order too :p
Shame that Australiums don't change the weapon's bullets and what not but a Aussie Dragon's Fury reminded me of those Golden Fire Flowers in New Super Mario Bros 2 (fireballs, golden) and that gave me the thought: What if an Australium Dragon's Fury shot golden fire balls like those aforementioned Golden Fire Flowers?

Shame that Australiums don't change the weapon's bullets and what not but a Aussie Dragon's Fury reminded me of those Golden Fire Flowers in New Super Mario Bros 2 (fireballs, golden) and that gave me the thought: What if an Australium Dragon's Fury shot golden fire balls like those aforementioned Golden Fire Flowers?
That would actually be really fricking cool, I wish valve would put into tf2 like they used too, I missed those times as I was late to the greatness of tf2

I doubt they would add more aussies they are probably gonna add more rip off csgo skins it's just gonna attract csgo players to tf2(*cough cough* lie *cough*)
what you mean add more toxicity and cancer into tf2? I dislike csgo for it's almost brash nature while playing, it's a beautifully crafted game but jeez...any ways a good aussie Idea I just had was the reserve shooter? (possibly?)

PSR Sentrypro

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2017
what you mean add more toxicity and cancer into tf2? I dislike csgo for it's almost brash nature while playing, it's a beautifully crafted game but jeez...any ways a good aussie Idea I just had was the reserve shooter? (possibly?)

Ehhhhhh nyet we already have enough toxicity in the world of team fortress 2 but I'm saying attract people who love to unbox stuff(yeah you know what I mean)but probably the toxic people to

Ehhhhhh nyet we already have enough toxicity in the world of team fortress 2 but I'm saying attract people who love to unbox stuff(yeah you know what I mean)but probably the toxic people to
I'm gonna say this as an opinion but from what I've experienced in csgo is superior toxicity compared to tf2, sure we have tryhards, f2p/p2ps, and ragers but like csgo is on a new level of toxicity
Like the Festive Crusader's Crossbow fires a different dart instead of a big strange, right?
what are you referring to?