• Pyro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zode

Apr 14, 2018
San Diego
If u could go back before the jungle inferno update who would u vote for
I honestly don't understand why they let the community vote in the first place. Pyro was and still is the weakest class, and needs re-balances on both weapons and stats. Heavy could definitely use some love as well, he hasn't been given anything new or fresh in a very long time.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
While I as a heavy main would vote for heavy, I got to say that I'm actually pretty happy its was pyro that got changed. The flamethrower particle fix was a amazing and the new weapons were pretty cool and the hot hand is a good meme weapon. However, the main fault I found in the jungle inferno was the balancing of the new weapons, particularly the dragons fury. This weapon was crazy op, with its fireball being the size of an Australian Saxton Hale Hole Wall (What a mouth full), which made dealing with pyros hard. On the other hand, the thrusters switch speed was pretty bad so the jetpack wasnt very viable unless you got alot of height. That being said, everything in the blue moon patch notes made the weapons more balanced sooo yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.