If you have started your warfare gaming life with Team Fortress 2, this is the point of no return for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2018
Heya. Do you still remember the mayhem, that I caused on your Discord server? Do you still remember all this talk about Worm Warriors? Do you still remember the Endless Hate "approaching" your Discord server? That's all I have caused before, but what's up now? The thing up now is the TF2 Point Of No Return! If you started your warfare gaming life with Team Fortress 2 and not any Worms game, this is a point of no return for you. You can barely resist the attracting of this game as of now. I see, why you were so bloody about the Worms series. The answer is... starting your warfare gaming life with Team Fortress 2. While you are having the one side of the dice unlocked, you are totally missing the other. The strategy, the forward thinking, the Ninja Rope arts... all of this lays on the other side of the dice. You could flip the dice the other side round before, but now... you can't. No wonder, why you were so pain-bringing and hating on the Worms. If this is still dumb for you, will you dare to join the other side of the dice, where everybody will think, that you trayed them and started the other way round. As for myself, I can equally play Team Fortress 2 and the Worms series. Why? Because I started playing Worms and not Team Fortress 2, and I could fight the attracting of the Worms series, yet I still remember them, safe and sound.

Oct 19, 2018
STOP IT! If you don't enjoy Worms and only care about TF2, then just skip go this topic! I am already having problems with your Discord server and you STILL WANT TO PUMMEL ME WITH HATE (it doesn't matter, what hate is it, my illusion or real hate).

Oct 19, 2018
Pfft... Lemmings! If the Worms series don't interest you, then fine, there's only one word I have to say... LEMMINGS!!! That's right, you are againist Worms, and, as such, are assisting these copy brats. HAHA, LEMMING SUPAJERKS! I'll see you... in hell! Lemmings will die, and you will die too. Bye, bye, dirty Worm killers and Lemming assistants. For your sake, you'll see me no more, but Boggy B will get to you while you are sleeping.

=WL= Sly

Jul 18, 2018
Pfft... Lemmings! If the Worms series don't interest you, then fine, there's only one word I have to say... LEMMINGS!!! That's right, you are againist Worms, and, as such, are assisting these copy brats. HAHA, LEMMING SUPAJERKS! I'll see you... in hell! Lemmings will die, and you will die too. Bye, bye, dirty Worm killers and Lemming assistants. For your sake, you'll see me no more, but Boggy B will get to you while you are sleeping.
What are you on about bro

Status
Not open for further replies.