Declined ignore my first appeal i didnt read the format post like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro-she

Nov 23, 2020
[Ban Link]
not needed because i have my steam account linked here.

[What Happened]
some randos hopped onto the 2fort no intel UK server and started saying homophobic and transphobic shit, as is usual.
i tried putting up with it because it went under the moderation radar, as usual.
i eventually got furious again, as usual.

i slipped up and called them faggots 2 times, as is.... not what i prefer doing but this kinda targeted bigotry gets real annoying after a while.

PS: i can safely say at least 50% of it is targeted because i know a lot of the people who do this shit on wonderland servers.

[Why should i get unbanned]
Well on one hand not really because i am no less bigoted as they are by calling them faggots but on the other hand actually i should because this is only my second incident in an otherwise clean 3-5 month slate on wonderland, and besides these assholes a lot of regulars on the servers where i hang out can actually vouch for my usually good hearted nature, if not a little trash talky from time to time.

Edit: if any staff member sees this can someone please say where i can directly report screenshots of people saying transphobic and homophobic shit in the future kthx.

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
Copy from invalid appeal:

Hello, I'll be the admin handling your appeal. In regards to the transphobic remarks made in text chat, the people who i assume you are referring to have been banned for transphobia. We do not tolerate hate speech or slurs of any kind.
if you haven't already, you can report people for hate speech over text using /calladmin or our discord; and if its over voice chat, record it and report on these forums or our discord. Are there any further questions?
------------------
Post automatically merged:

Apologies, i had locked the wrong appeal

Last edited:

Pyro-she

Nov 23, 2020
PS: if a full unban isnt possible, i'd like to ask if it's instead possible to swap the 24 hour ban with a mute instead (which i know is the dumbest request ever but i'll take anything over a ban lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.