Declined I'll apologize now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for what i've been doing for a while now, the bullshit i keep doing, the shit i keep saying to others, to the racism, i apologize for all of the bullshit i keep throwing at you, eight if you see this, you wouldn't care about it anyways. if you did care, you wouldn't unban me because i apologized, you don't give a shit anyways. if you do care and actually unban me because of this shitty appeal Or "Apology". please do so, i don't wanna suffer this bullshit, ok? I know i have an issue with the rules but all im trying to say is...please, if you do feel empathy for me, please do something about it, i know the week ban can't be appealed, but still, ok?54mrkb9475y01

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I can not accept an apology given the amount of chances you've been given to correct your behavior, especially since you yourself put quotes around apology, which seemingly invalidates it even more.

Yes this week ban is non-appealable. Calling it "bullshit" and overall making a non-serious appeal will not change that. If you make any further appeals for this ban, especially of this silly nature, your forum account will be suspended.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.