Declined I'll have ban for ban evading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fue

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, I'm Fue and I wanna to appeal ban before I'll get it for ban evading. I can't have ban for ban evading and I'll explain now, why not. I was have two accounts. I played on that first lot of times (more than 1000 hours) but I haven't good items and friends, so I created another account. I played on my second account more than on first account. I didn't know what to do with my old (first) account so I install lmaobox. Just I wanted to tried it. I was young and dumb, I know. And another day, I was get VAC-BAN so, I haven't choice to play multiplayer so, I played on my second account. But I'll have ban on wln.tf for ban evading. But I can't have ban cuz I didn't create second account after I was get ban on my first account. So I want to appeal ban for ban evading.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It doesn't matter when the account was made. Since it shares the same IP as the account you hacked on, the console will automatically ban you if you join the server with it. Also, you have admitted to using cheats on our servers and we are strictly against all forms of cheating. As a result, you will not be getting unbanned.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.