Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Do you have any further footage of what happened following the cells being opened? Taunt day was not defined (your video cut out conveniently as he was going to define it) nor can we see any aftermath of the day being done i.e deaths of reds due to the day.

Knowing the full round will allow us to ascertain the appropriate punishment if any to the warden in question.

D

Deleted member 8006

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
So he corrected himself?

I asked for the repeat and he said it was no taunt day again to clarify.

While the order itself is indeed illegal, as no REDs died as a result nor did the order go through i.e nobody was forced to taunt in the end, at least with no footage to back it up, I'm afraid I can't take action on this one.

I also double-checked the user's ban history and they are clean with no previous teambans, so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt that he truly meant no taunt day.

Any further questions? Else, I'm going to close this thread should no further evidence or points be brought up.

D

Deleted member 8006

Well I don't have the footage of him saying that "we HAD to do a taunt or else we would be KOS" (Although he did say it, sucks that it didn't get recorded), so that's a rip. Also, no one died as everyone taunted because, well, even if it is an illegal day, Reds don't want to die to that illegal day.
Thus, I guess this has to be closed then :/. However, next time something like this day happens, I'll try to record the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.