Need Evidence Illegal Orders & Mass Freekill (Homie in your basement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
After countless rounds of successful rebellions Homie in your Basement took it upon himself to be "mean" one particular round and gave one illegal order after the other. Other reds and I kept warning him to stop and he then muted us, he split us up into groups of 4 and orders us to go to soccer, said no one could hit the ball except for who he specifically said. This is around the time i started recording (footage located below), and as seen in the footage he killed me without warning (probably tired of me telling him to stop) and freekilled another red in the process.

Attachments

• illegal order and freekill.mp4
    20.1 MB

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
No evidence backs up what you have stated in the video provided. The video depicts you being killed, but no orders were audible.
Unless you can provide further evidence no punishment will be issued.
I will note that the game would be considered favoritism if it operated as you said.

This report will be closed in 24 hours if no response is given

Last edited:

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
The Video provided above showcases us split into 4 groups, him audibly telling the medic (as the other reds were killed at this point, hes also selecting us at random btw) to run up and hit the ball (not to mention the preceding orders for this "Game" and the orders leading before this one were all illegal by Wonderland.tf's standards), The video also not only shows me being FREE killed mind you, but the other red as well. The reason why the video is so short in the first place is because i realized someone should be recording, and began recording afterward. Attached to this reply is the full length of the video from which i began recording, but again, i dont have more footage of the round because it wasnt until after he muted us i realized he wasn't going to listen to reason.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
Since the video is short, it cannot be determined that an order wasn't given before the video started that would allow the medic to hit the ball. Furthermore, because the video starts mid game it cannot be determined that an order wasn't given that would allow the killing of the corner that you were in. Unfortunately because we cannot punished without concrete evidence no punishment will be issued.
You have already stated that this is all the footage related to this report, so this report will be closed.

Need Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.