Accepted I'm banned but have never been on the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammie

Oct 7, 2019
Alright. This is gonna be really weird. But I do not remember connecting to this server before. This whole thing started months ago when I was going to be in a game night with friends, the server was picked out, and I tried to join. But it said I was banned, I looked this up and I saw that I was, despite me having never connected before, or anything. It stated that it was a "Steam Community Group Ban", I did not even know there was a group, and I was not in it at my ban. This whole thing is just very confusing. This is my ban log. I have ignored this in the past but I decided to submit an appeal now given as more of my friends are playing on the servers. If you check my profile in the Steam group, it will show that I have not been banned before.

Thank you for your time, and if you decline, I understand.Screenshot 4Ban

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You must have been in it before. SourceBans's Group Ban function automatically bans all of the members of a given Steam group. However, as the group has since been removed, I'll have the benefit of the doubt that is where the confusion originated.

Anyway, we ban Steam groups that are for cheating/cheaters or otherwise trolling in TF2. I'll unban you this time, but if you are caught in a group ban-wave again, we will not be as generous.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.