Declined I'm banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernux

Oct 9, 2020
Hi there, I recently made an account on here just to apply for an unban, I do not understand why I am banned nor does it tell me why, it has been this way for like a year now, and I have no clue why... My account name is Infernux, I would just like an admin to please tell me why I was banned, because I have been playing a lot of community servers recently, and I have no clue why I am banned from all of your servers, if my account got hacked, which it has in the past, then that might have been the reason why, but once again, I would just like to know why I am banned, and if the permanent ban can be either lifted, or at least reduced to like a month or so.

Thanks, and with best love!
InfernuxBanned

Infernux

Oct 9, 2020
I have no clue where xx_iamasavage_xx came from, databse:0417 was I believe my actual account before it got hacked and deleted =( and lopezmichael9234 was again another account that I believe also got hacked and now I can no longer go onto. I am not going to make another mistake with this account. Which is why I have Steams 2 step verification on this acc now. but the first and second accs were the only accs that I remember me having, my pc was infected with malware like a year ago, so it may have created an account with one of my fake emails and did something but idk.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
I see several problems.

First off, database joined only two days after iamsavage was banned back in August of 2019. You had never played before that so that isn’t a coincidence.

Lopez was banned here on wonderland, and on panda the day the account was created. It was banned for hacks. I doubt your account was stolen the same day it was made, rather an obvious throwaway like it seems to be.

Your profile picture has a similarity with the account that was originally banned, this could be coincidental but still comes off suspicious.

therefore I am concluding that you are in fact connected to iamsavage, and will not be unbanning you. You may appeal again in one month

Status
Not open for further replies.