Declined im getting good at these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
1) Ahkii#6666
2) During a conversation in #serious, my temper was pushed to the point of me saying “it’s (transgenderism) recognized so that you (Kris) don’t feel bad”, which was regarded as disrespectful and got me isolation.
3) For starters, it’s true. That’s all I will say about that aspect of it, that it wasn’t a lie. However, about the rudeness of it, I did not intend for it to be rude nor do I think it was too rude at all. I do admit that there could have been better ways to phrase it and convey my message, however that was what made the most sense. To add on to this, there was shade from both sides being thrown before this particular discussion, especially from the *other* side, particularly a certain admin who I request specifically does not review this appeal (you know who you are.) Anyhow, this was not meant to be a personal insult as it is a generalization of all people who consider themselves to be of the aforementioned group of people.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
You unfortunately don't get the luxury of choice. You'd prefer a staff member that doesn't identify as trans to handle this, as opposed to other staff you hope share your viewpoint? You stand an equal chance no matter who responds here.

It's become increasingly evident the longer you've been here and posting in the serious channel (with a few occasions in game) that you don't agree with how some others live their lives. Going so far as to insult them, deny their existence with the excuses of "research" you've done yourself. (I will not provide evidence of such at this time.)

Anyhow, this was not meant to be a personal insult as it is a generalization of all people who consider themselves to be of the aforementioned group of people.
Rephrasing insult in any other way doesn't make it any less of an insult. Generalisations are used more often than not to belittle what thay are concerning, and it is very much being used this way.

During a conversation in #serious, my temper was pushed to the point of me saying “it’s (transgenderism) recognized so that you (Kris) don’t feel bad”, which was regarded as disrespectful and got me isolation.
Being so knowledgeble on the topic, you'd know that using the phrase "transgenderism" is more harmful than its alternatives. "the trans identity" would have been a safer way to word it. Considering the channel you posted this in you should be taking time to formulate responses and not act as if you are in a position where you are being rushed for an answer.

This isn't your first isolation, nor your first iso appeal, so what makes this appeal any more special? That it had to be posted so soon after the isolation was instated?

On an unrelated note. Appeals are treated more seriously if you title it as seriously as you want it to be taken.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Considering the fact that you have had many chances to stop sharing your opinions (which clearly are offensive to people) in #serious, I have decided that I don't think you should be unisolated.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.