Declined Im in the wrong here, but shouldnt he be too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a l a d

Oct 27, 2019
1. Cause/Effect

I was banned for 3 days due to disrespect, which yes, I can understand. I am just curious why the person who reported me didnt get punished for HIS offense. Is it because he is an older player born before I was? Or because he has a better following of friends, and I do not?

2. Unban Reasons.

I do not personally think I should be unbanned, but the time shortened at least. I have an issue with toxicity and it is my fault, which I understand. I am just asking that as a player, and fan of the servers, ask all perspectives first.

-S a l a d-
Post automatically merged:

I am requesting that the admin by the name of Eight, not be the lead.

• Haha
Reactions: Floot

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
1. Cause/Effect

I was banned for 3 days due to disrespect, which yes, I can understand. I am just curious why the person who reported me didnt get punished for HIS offense. Is it because he is an older player born before I was? Or because he has a better following of friends, and I do not?

2. Unban Reasons.

I do not personally think I should be unbanned, but the time shortened at least. I have an issue with toxicity and it is my fault, which I understand. I am just asking that as a player, and fan of the servers, ask all perspectives first.

-S a l a d-
Post automatically merged:

I am requesting that the admin by the name of Eight, not be the lead.
Screenshot 20191028 030738 Discord

This is a screenshot of all of your bans. You've been warned and banned multiple times now about this very issue, yet you continue. I really don't understand why?

Status
Not open for further replies.