I'm leaving tf2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boi

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, yes, after all these shitty hours i spent on this game, i'm leaving it, fuck it, i'm leaving tf2

Aight, just got bored by it, i may eventually come back to it later, but until then, i'm the fuck outta there
Don't worry(i know you won't) i'll still be active on discord and kind of active on the forum.

Reason? I'm getting real bored of it. Like, 5 minutes into the game and i'm already dying. And i'm kind of getting into a relationship. Yes, real life, real girl, real things. How is that happening? The fuck how do you want me to know? I don't even know what the hell is happening atm, fuck me.

by 'eventually' i mean when a major thing happens to the game.

Reactions: demon

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm noticing a lot of people who don't want to play TF2 until the update. Hopefully it'll be "worth the wait," the game needs a really good update now and something to spice things up.

Anyway, good luck with your relationship and all.

I'm noticing a lot of people who don't want to play TF2 until the update. Hopefully, it'll be "worth the wait," the game needs a really good update now and something to spice things up.

Anyway, good luck with your relationship and all.
I agree if the update is shit then people will just leave tf2 cause of a shit update so hope it will be worth it

=WL= Yozh

Oct 19, 2017
Ukraine
Yes, yes, after all these shitty hours i spent on this game, i'm leaving it, fuck it, i'm leaving tf2

Aight, just got bored by it, i may eventually come back to it later, but until then, i'm the fuck outta there
Don't worry(i know you won't) i'll still be active on discord and kind of active on the forum.

Reason? I'm getting real bored of it. Like, 5 minutes into the game and i'm already dying. And i'm kind of getting into a relationship. Yes, real life, real girl, real things. How is that happening? The fuck how do you want me to know? I don't even know what the hell is happening atm, fuck me.

by 'eventually' i mean when a major thing happens to the game.
Jungle inferno is coming out, you didnt leave for long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.