im new

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
yo im new to this community, i guess ill answer these questions for a
  • Where are you from?- usa, i lived in china for 2-3 years of my life though, and its where i learned my first language
  • How have you found Wonderland.tf?- just looking for jailbreak servers, i used to play them a lot like 4 years ago i think??
  • What servers do you play on?- just wl jb's servers
  • Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2?- i play alot! valorant, monster hunter world, overwatch, dont starve together, and town of salem are my main games
other random stuff i guess if you wanna get to know me better- im female just with a deep voice :/ umm closest thing to social media i have is twitch, and i use discord as my main way of communication; im not comfy with steam's new overlay. my favorite color is red. i do my frowny faces and smileys backwards. thats all!

D

Deleted member 8006

Welcome to the forums! :)

🦅🐦 🐧
Also, by reading my name, you can definitely not guess what my favorite color is ;) . Like there is no way of guessing what my favorite color is. Like my name doesn't say it and the color of this text doesn't say it either.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Welcome to the community!

By the new overlay, do you mean the Steam "beta" chat? I remember when the change was made and hating it, but I've gotten used to it now and I like the new format for Steam profile settings too.

Also, are you on our Discord server?

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
Welcome to the community!

By the new overlay, do you mean the Steam "beta" chat? I remember when the change was made and hating it, but I've gotten used to it now and I like the new format for Steam profile settings too.

Also, are you on our Discord server?

yeah, im pretty sure thats what it is. i like the new format for the profiles though. i am on the discord server! i just dont talk much in it cuz im usually playing a game and forget to look at it lol

Reactions: Eight

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Heya, I saw you on the jailbreak server, you seem quite nice.

anyways welcome to the forums, we hope that you enjoy your stay :Smiley:

Last edited: