I'm new

chad

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2023
hi
Post automatically merged:

:catbox:

thought i would just get my post-count up. but in all honesty a proper post sounds appropriate:
heya fellas! im chad. im from norway. i dont usually make posts like these, but i felt like it. for no particular reason. a little about myself:

i dont have a working mic setup. i game on an old laptop with a gtx 1060 (mobility) in it, 32 gigs of memory and 9,2 terrabytes of ssd storage.
in my spare time i draw and collect "art". as someone noticed the other day this has not had a healthy impact on my mindset about such things.
other hobbies: cryptography (the technical field, not the silly coins), software development and tons of gaming. usually i end up just returning back to tf2, minecraft, factorio and world of warcraft vanilla (pre-classic; v1.12) private servers since i enjoy those the most, no matter how long i play or how frustrated i get. to me it speaks for the quality of these games that i highly recommend.
for work im the global manager of a network department for ~120 world-wide offices for a mid-sized enterprise with close to 29'000 employees.
my true passion is taking care of my cat and art. drawn art. it consumes most of my life right now and i spend what feels like a small fortune on it. it makes me very happy.

im pretty laid back, usually friendly - but i dont take bullshit from anyone. i believe in fairness, healthy debates and love to have my mind changed by great opinions and ideas.

dont feel like you need to post a reply. ive already met you all in-game.

Last edited:

MightyMitch618

Clock With Legs
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2023
hi
Post automatically merged:

:catbox:

thought i would just get my post-count up. but in all honesty a proper post sounds appropriate:
heya fellas! im chad. im from norway. i dont usually make posts like these, but i felt like it. for no particular reason. a little about myself:

i dont have a working mic setup. i game on an old laptop with a gtx 1060 (mobility) in it, 32 gigs of memory and 9,2 terrabytes of ssd storage.
in my spare time i draw and collect "art". as someone noticed the other day this has not had a healthy impact on my mindset about such things.
other hobbies: cryptography (the technical field, not the silly coins), software development and tons of gaming. usually i end up just returning back to tf2, minecraft, factorio and world of warcraft vanilla (pre-classic; v1.12) private servers since i enjoy those the most, no matter how long i play or how frustrated i get. to me it speaks for the quality of these games that i highly recommend.
for work im the global manager of a network department for ~120 world-wide offices for a mid-sized enterprise with close to 29'000 employees.
my true passion is taking care of my cat and art. drawn art. it consumes most of my life right now and i spend what feels like a small fortune on it. it makes me very happy.

im pretty laid back, usually friendly - but i dont take bullshit from anyone. i believe in fairness, healthy debates and love to have my mind changed by great opinions and ideas.

dont feel like you need to post a reply. ive already met you all in-game.
A friendly face from 2Fort!